Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Jonah's first hair cut


Jonah had his first haircut on Saturday July 30th, he also officially turned 18 months!! He didn't really need much of a haircut but thought it was about time to take him to a professional. I have done it up until now, just little trims in the back and over his ears. He was very concerned about what she was doing, as you can see in the second picture, his head is turned to make sure she is doing what she is supposed to. It was a little uneven because he kept turning his head to watch her, but I fixed it when we got home. It wasn't just any hairdresser though, Mary has cut Keith's hair (when he had it) since he was a little boy, so it was nice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't believe how old he is. They grow up so fast.