Monday, August 15, 2005

For Big B....


Well, what can I say about Brian. Brian is a great Uncle (second cousin) and Godfather to Jonah. Jonah loves you sooo much as do Keith and I! On Saturday night Brian was piggy backing Jonah around and he loved it, today when I was uploading the images Jonah was getting very excited as he saw them come up on the computer screen! Here is Jonah stepping and climbing on Brian. As well a lovely picture of bri and I (you look thrilled Brian!). Thanks for taking my husband and occupying him for the day on saturday so Chrissy and I could shop our brains out. It was a great weekend, thanks for the big family jammy jam!
Love you lots!!!!!!!!!
P.S Brian what color are the words here? I picked it for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID IT!!!!!!!
I made it to the BLOG!!!!
YES!!! LUCKY!!!!
I have so much fun with Jonah. He makes me laugh so much and nothing is more fun then seeing him laugh...even if it is at his crazy Uncle B.
Thanks Beth,
p.s. the writings orange!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures. It was nice to see Brian again too. Keep the pictures coming! I enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

I think what Brian is thinking is, "Um, you wanna stop taking my picture cause I'm trying to watch Big Brother."