Thursday, August 25, 2005

Crazy bus lady!

Sorry it has been so long since my last post (to all those who keep asking! I Love you all) Well it seems as though I am able to blog about once per week. I am home I know, but I am quite busy and only going to get busier!! A new boy started today, 3 boys now! He is a cuite, and younger than Jonah, Jonah is no longer the baby of the dayhome, what happened? So I figured I would blog about something that occured last week. I think it was last week, well it doesn't matter, here goes:
So Jonah and I were by ourselves one afternoon, no kids to watch. So we (I) decided to go to Kingsway on the bus, so we went and had a great time! Jonah loves the bus, and all the people who love him, he always seems to be the center of attention on the bus. He makes everyone smile everytime! Anyway, on our way back we waited for bus #127, when it arrived it said "127 WESTMOUNT". We got on, got comfortale, 5 minutes later it left and started going west on 111 avenue. It started to turn off of 111 Avenue (which it isn't supposed to!). This lady started to freak out "Is this the 127? isn't this the 127? oh my gosh, oh no! Oh no we're going downtown, we're going downtown!" The bus driver turned around and then said, "It's okay, I've been working since 4:30 this morning, I'm just tired, made a wrong turn" She turned around and continued on the normal route. It was pretty funny, the lady freaked out so bad! Especially when she was like oh no we're going downtown! NOOOOO not downtown!! Quite an adventure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our neighbour is an ETS driver, he has a good stock of weird-passenger bus stories to share.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe that is funny!
You always meet crazy people on the bus, you lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

This is PRECISELY why I never take the bus. Gosh! People are so weird, but ever so funny! I remember one time a man beside me was wearing ladies white gloves and kept smelling his hands and looking from side to side. And People think I am weird....

Anonymous said...

LOL, Lori you make me laugh.

You definitly can have some very entertaining times on the bus though, there are all kinds of people out there. I remember when I went to school in Edmonton and had to take the bus from Sherwood Park, some crazies always were around for a good laugh!