Chrissy, you are such a great friend. I love you and you mean a lot to me. You can't go through this life without a girlfriend to talk to about "EVERYTHING". It means so much for you to love Jonah so much. You are always willing to help out and change a diaper, and watch him sleeping is so special, most people don't care, it means you DO!! Thank-you for caring, I love You!
6 comments:
She changes diapers? WOW...where can I contact her for babysitting?...lol
This is a great pic of you guys!
Hey Beth I was gonna ask you what kind of dog Packer was and if you had any pics to post of him?
Thank You Beth! I love you too!
I couldn't ask for a better friend. You are always there when I need you. Thanks!
Let's just keep our fingers crossed that Keith and Brian will let us go shopping again!
evey, packer is a cocker spaniel and I will so post some pics right away! We kind of forget about him a bit with Jonah in our lives now. But we still love him tons. He cuddles with me when Jonah naps, it's like he's saying "mommy don't forget about me, I love you too".
Chris, I don't know if they'll let us go shopping again, we'll have to sneak out!! hehe. Although I think I got some good points for buying him the movie and toy!!
Who would have thought that you and Chrissy would become great friends. Time changes a lot:) I am happy to see that love does too! Now that I am living on a street of "Desperate Housewives" it's a little strange for me to meet people I connect with. Perhaps I will come out of the house someday...haha.
Have fun girlie girls!
Hey Chrissy, last year when Chris and I were driving from Seattle to Boston, we were at a gas station in St Louis and the guy who pumped our gas looked exactly like your dad, I had to look twice just to make sure it wasnt him. It was funny!
Post a Comment