Monday, August 08, 2005

Jonah's new pool



Jonah got his first pool! It has a removable sun shade, and he'd rather play outside of it than in it but he came in with me but wouldn't leave my side. I enjoyed it though! Very relaxing on a hot saturday. We took 4 pictures and this was the best one he would take with me, no smiles!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have the same pool for Isabelle. I hate the sunshade though-- it is hard to keep air in it and it falls off a lot, especially if there is a bit of wind. Maybe you'll have better luck with yours. Isabelle loves going in her pool but right now we have no yard so she can't really play in it. Good thing she has a pool and a hot tub at her grandparent's house.

Anonymous said...

Look at all the toys you have in your yard! Wow! Can we come over and play????

Anonymous said...

That pool is awesome, I want to come play in it! lol. I

BethJoy said...

Lori, If you weren't so far away I'd say come today to play!!!