I took this picture this week and love it. Jonah loves looking at books and turning the pages. He got himself up on the couch and flipped all the pages very fast, he's a speed reader! He's also an excellent upside down reader! He finds it too boring reading books upright and at a slow pace. I also love that packer got in the picture laying on the other end of the couch. That is his spot for most of the day. When the kids are sleeping he jumps up with me and cuddles.Well today is another rainy day, we have all been in this house all week. Although I've been cleaning our storage room downstairs and it gives Jonah and Liam some different toys down there to play with during all this rain.
3 comments:
This is a great pic. What a sweetie!
He is just too cute. And so smart!
I just love you to bits Jonah!
xoxoxox
It's nice to see all these comments from people who love Jonah so much! What a cutie! Rain, rain go away.
Post a Comment