Tuesday, August 02, 2005

New BABY!!



On Friday July 29th, my friend Selby had her baby! Nice and early by 10 days(unlike me), by ceaserean (like me), and a girl (again unlike me). Her name is Chloe Helen and she is adorable. We went up to visit her on saturday afternoon. It sure makes Jonah look huge being with a one day old baby. He was so interested in Chloe and wanted to touch her face, it was so cute. She is basically the same size Jonah was, Chloe was 8 pounds 9 ounces, just 6 ounces less than Jonah. They don't stay like that for long and you forget so fast. Selby is doing great, walking around sooner than I was, but then again I thought I was never going to walk again, but amazingly I did (haha)!. Selby's baby was sitting head up (breech) so she had to schedule a c-section. But everyone is great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a fresh new baby to make you smile. I can't believe my kids were ever that small...well smaller.

Anonymous said...

Makes me want another one...but not yet!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany;

It's hard to believe that our Jonah was ever that small. They grow up so fast.
Little Chloe is a sweetie. Jonah seems very fascinated. Someday he will have a little baby of his own to love.

Love, Mom