We have been home for just over 24 hours now and back to work. It was an awesome BUSY week. I walked a ton, and good thing I am not further in my pregnancy, I would not suggest going to NEW YORK very pregnant or with children under the age of 15!! Keith and I said while we there we would not even come back with the kids unless they were older teenagers for sure! It is so busy and nobody stops there ever. GO GO GO all the time. It was cool to visit but I don't know how people can live there. I am happy to be home to my quiet street and quiet city! We didn't do everything you can do but we did lots, saw 3 Broadway plays (one with Katie Holmes and John Lithgow and one with Harry Potter-Daniel Radcliffe in which he gets naked, will never look at him the same) Got tickets for free to the Late show with David Letterman, got a ride through Central Park, took ferry to Statue of Liberty, visited World Trade Center site, rode the Subway, took a crazy thrill ride in a new york cab, where they love to test pedestrians to see if they can hit them! Saw the Rockefeller Chirstmas tree be put up and also got a rare pinecone from the tree before it was raised. Once it is up, they block it off so you can't go right up to it. Saw a movie in New York (Had to see at least one!). And lots of shopping!! The Airports were great with helping us check our bags the best way possible so as not to have overweight charges!! We had to do some work with the bags at the airport but we got it to work! I missed my boys, but got to talk to them everyday, and it hit me once I saw them at the airport when we landed home, and I cried. I'm not a public crier, but I couldn't hold it in. They were excellent for my parents so that made me very happy! My mom and Brett took them out one morning and had a photo shoot, and Brett had them on a CD for me when I got home. It was so nice to see them having fun while we were gone! Brett also took our computer while we were away and cleaned it up for us and had it all put back when we got home, so Thank-You Brett very much for doing that!! It runs so much smoother now. Well I better run for now. We took over 750 pictures so I have to go through tme and find the best ones to post to summarize the trip. Till then...Have a great Monday everyone...
Preggers: 14 weeks
Jonah: 4 Years 9 months
Logan: 2 Years 3 months
3 comments:
Sounds absolutely wonderful! I would love, love, love to go there someday. Glad you had an awesome trip, can't wait to see pics!
Wow, you fit a lot of really cool stuff into your holiday! Glad to hear it was so much fun. :)
Welcome back! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment