Ok, well I figured I will post once more before we leave! I am getting pumped now, as all my Day home kids have left for the day and they won't be back again until Mon.Nov.17th!! Keith was going to work until 12 noon tomorrow but ended up giving his work to a coworker who has been quiet this week, so now he doesn't have to go in at all, YAY! He has hired someone to do his work next week, instead of his route being handed off to other drivers and he wouldn't get paid for it, but now he will. It is to our benefit to hire someone as Keith gets paid for the work and we pay the hired hand a weekly salary, which is roughly half of the actual amount paid to Keith the Owner operator!
Anyway, we fly out tomorrow and land in Toronto. Keith and I are staying the night in a hotel near the Airport and then Saturday morning Rob will meet us at the airport and we fly out around 10am for New York. We will be renting a car and driving to Philadelphia for the rest of the day and 1 night. To see the Rocky statue and go to a hockey game. Sunday we drive to New Jersey for a football game with Brett Favre and an Edmonton Oilers hockey game in New Jersey at night. Monday we drive into Manhatten and return the car and then spend the rest of the week doing NEW YORK things and another hockey game (Emonton vs. Rangers). Should be a great week. I hope my energy returns and nausea passes somewhat, still no relief yet.
Speaking of baby, I called to book my 18 week ultrasound yesterday as I am 12 weeks, and figured this would be plenty of time (I didn't book earlier than this with my 1st 2) and they are booking into JANUARY 2009!! I was not a happy camper, I'll be 18 weeks mid December. Well they got me a booking for Dec.31st, so they found one date left before January. This was for all locations in Edmonton, crazy hey! I'll be 20 weeks, so not that bad, but not great! If I need a follow-up ultrasound (which I did for Logan) I should book it now so as to get in before the baby's born, haha! Anyway I was hoping to find out what the baby is before Christmas but we will have to wait until the last day of the year. Hopefully baby cooperates and we can have a New Year's gift!
Have a great week everyone.
Say a prayer for my parents and in-laws as they will be caring for our boys while we are away:)
Chow...
Preggers 12 Weeks 3 days
Jonah: 4 Years 9 Months
Logan: 2 Years 3 Months
Anyway, we fly out tomorrow and land in Toronto. Keith and I are staying the night in a hotel near the Airport and then Saturday morning Rob will meet us at the airport and we fly out around 10am for New York. We will be renting a car and driving to Philadelphia for the rest of the day and 1 night. To see the Rocky statue and go to a hockey game. Sunday we drive to New Jersey for a football game with Brett Favre and an Edmonton Oilers hockey game in New Jersey at night. Monday we drive into Manhatten and return the car and then spend the rest of the week doing NEW YORK things and another hockey game (Emonton vs. Rangers). Should be a great week. I hope my energy returns and nausea passes somewhat, still no relief yet.
Speaking of baby, I called to book my 18 week ultrasound yesterday as I am 12 weeks, and figured this would be plenty of time (I didn't book earlier than this with my 1st 2) and they are booking into JANUARY 2009!! I was not a happy camper, I'll be 18 weeks mid December. Well they got me a booking for Dec.31st, so they found one date left before January. This was for all locations in Edmonton, crazy hey! I'll be 20 weeks, so not that bad, but not great! If I need a follow-up ultrasound (which I did for Logan) I should book it now so as to get in before the baby's born, haha! Anyway I was hoping to find out what the baby is before Christmas but we will have to wait until the last day of the year. Hopefully baby cooperates and we can have a New Year's gift!
Have a great week everyone.
Say a prayer for my parents and in-laws as they will be caring for our boys while we are away:)
Chow...
Preggers 12 Weeks 3 days
Jonah: 4 Years 9 Months
Logan: 2 Years 3 Months
2 comments:
I feel so far removed from this pregnancy thing now. It just seems to strange to be reading about other people's pregnancies when I am not planning anymore for myself. That said, I hope baby cooperates for you and you are able to find out the sex. I never did that with either of my kids but I used to say that I would if I had more kids...just to see what it was like to know in advance. Anyway, I hope you have a great time in NYC. Take care.
Cute pics! I found your blog through my niece Sarah. I am marrid to Dwayne, Rick's brother. Great to see a picture of Faye. I am so glad she was out ejoying your kids.
Lorianne Lytle
Post a Comment