3 Floor M&M's World. Iw ent in there a few times. It was right at the end of the 5 blocks from our apartment on our way to times square every morning, so sometimes it was a pee stop and then I'd always find something new!
Wall of choclate, every color you could imagine!
My servants carrying my bags home so we could have a lighter load for the rest of the day hehe:P
Trump Tower was right beside the 3 floor Disney Store
Trump Tower from the bottom up
Disney Store
bins of potatoe head parts to pick from
I was amazed on even the nicest streets the garbage piled daily! no back alleys! I like living in an older neighbourhood with a back alley. It sucks in the new neibourhoods where you have to see everyones garbage in front of their house, it was gross walking by this garbage all the time!
Cold Stone Creamery, yummy ice cream. We have Marble Slab here, but I guess cold stone is where Rob first discovered this kind of ice cream store, so we made a pact at the begionning of the week to go every night, something Keith does not chare with me, my sweet tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment