On Tuseday morning we walked over to Central Park. Rob went off on his own and Keith and I spent the morning in Central Park. Here we are in the famous walkway used in many movies.
We got a tour of the park on a carriage on the back of a bike. It was a lovely day!
"FRIENDS" Fountain used in the opening credits of every show. Jonah wanted me to go to the 'coffee shop', but this was the best I could do. I'm a bit of a Friend fan and it is being passed on to Jonah!
We were told to eat the nuts in central park, and Keith and I aren't big nut eaters so we wouldn't have tried them if we weren't told too. And let me tell you they are baked in a sugary coating, YUM YUM YUM, so good. But you can't go wrong with SUGAR, EVER!
MADAME TUSSAUD'S WAX MUSEUM. Very cool, we went to the one in Niagara Falls, but of course New York is bigger and better.
1 comment:
Don't you just love COLD STONE? Expensive ice-cream though! I love the picture of Rob and Ghandi! .... priceless!
Post a Comment