NEW YORK TRIP NOVEMBER 2008
We had an amazing week, we did lots of walking and by Friday my left ankle was done. Our flight leaving Edmonton on Friday Nov.7th was delayed by an hour and a half but we were just staying in a hotel over night and then met Rob at the airport the next morning. Keith did major upchucking on the landing of the Toronto to New York flight! We picked up our rental car and drove to Philadelphia. We stopped on the way for lunch at the side of the highway where Rob mysteriously lost his backpack with his passport! A good start to the trip. We went on to Philadelphia, and checked in to our hotel and went to the Rocky staircase and statue at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and then to the Philadelphia Flyers game that night. After the game we went for Philly CheeseSteaks (well Rob and Keith had them, I just had to find a washroom) Here are some pictures from our first day of the trip...
We had an amazing week, we did lots of walking and by Friday my left ankle was done. Our flight leaving Edmonton on Friday Nov.7th was delayed by an hour and a half but we were just staying in a hotel over night and then met Rob at the airport the next morning. Keith did major upchucking on the landing of the Toronto to New York flight! We picked up our rental car and drove to Philadelphia. We stopped on the way for lunch at the side of the highway where Rob mysteriously lost his backpack with his passport! A good start to the trip. We went on to Philadelphia, and checked in to our hotel and went to the Rocky staircase and statue at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and then to the Philadelphia Flyers game that night. After the game we went for Philly CheeseSteaks (well Rob and Keith had them, I just had to find a washroom) Here are some pictures from our first day of the trip...
Check out that neck!! I had to pee so bad and no one would let me use their washroom, so I pulled the pregnant card finally and a nice guy let me without making a 'minimum' purchase!
4 comments:
Perhaps if you used the word RESTROOM instead of WASHROOM, they would have let you in....haha. Jeremy always teases me when I say washroom in public. (I think I would be doing more washing than resting in there though:) Looks like you had a good time. I can already see the baby belly....cute.
Tammy: I don't remember what I said exactly, but I probably said washroom, to my husband I said I have to PEE and it can't wait one more minute! I don't ever use restroom so as long as I didn't ask to go pee, my memory is failing me already, haha!
So you're husband bugs you and corrects you on things too! Good, I am not the only one!!
looks like lots of fun. I love your little baby belly that is starting to show. Hope you are felling great. Take it easy.
looks like you had a fun time away. You are looking so cute with your little baby belly starting to show. Hope you are feeling good. Take it easy.
Post a Comment