Well we are now 12 weeks pregnant!! 1st Trimester is over already. I am quite happy to forever say goodbye to the First Trimester, this was by far the worst 1st trimester of my 3 pregnancies and I am glad it is over, but I am still waiting for the nausea to pass, which hopefully will be in the next week or two!! Today I had my Prenatal, and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. It's nice to hear it is doing well in there and still trucking along. I don't know why but I have had more fears about losing this baby than my other two, more so because I have had a lot of cramping, no bleeding, but cramps, and they scared me because I never experienced anything like that in my previous two. Another lesson for me that no two pregnancies are the same!
Now the baby, me and it's daddy are off to NEW YORK in 3 days. I can't wait, I am going to miss my boys tremendously, I have never left them for that long. I will have lots of distractions and we will have a blast. I may not post again until we get home from New York, so till then, here are a few pictures from Halloween and such...
Preggers: 12 Weeks
Jonah: 4 Years 9 Months
Logan: 2 Years 3 Months
Now the baby, me and it's daddy are off to NEW YORK in 3 days. I can't wait, I am going to miss my boys tremendously, I have never left them for that long. I will have lots of distractions and we will have a blast. I may not post again until we get home from New York, so till then, here are a few pictures from Halloween and such...
Preggers: 12 Weeks
Jonah: 4 Years 9 Months
Logan: 2 Years 3 Months
4 comments:
Great pictures!
I can't wait to hear all about your holiday. Have fun!
Cute pictures. Glad you're past the rough stage. Now on to better things...unless of course you are pregnant with a girl. You might be like me and swell up to the size of a whale, have a low immune system and catch every bug that's going around, AND get major cramps. Here's hoping you don't have to go through all of that. Have a great time in NYC. Post pics!
Have fun in NYC. And hopefully you don't feel too nauseaus(sp?) while you're there.
OH MY GOODNESS... I love Logans outfit. SOOO ADORABLE. Have a good time in New York, I am totally JEALOUS
nicole
Post a Comment