Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Monday November 10th 2008

Our hotel in New Jersey

We had a nice room there, I was impressed we used Priceline.com to find it, we had a queen bed and Rob had a double bed.

Downtown Newark before we drove on to New York to drop off the rental car. No more driving now, all on foot/subway/cab.

Keith experiencing drving in New York which he didn't want to do, but it was the way back to the car rental.

TINY Concourse at Madison Square Garden


Rangers vs Edmonton


I got a rangers santa hat with my cotton candy
Rob can't smile, he sdays he doesn't know how to do it right, so here I am trying to make him laugh, hence he is actually smiling, it worked!!

Arena from the street, it looks like an office building, it is up like 7 floors, it is weird, and very cool to have seen!


This was our first day spent in New York, after a day in Philadelphia and a day in New Jersey. Before the Ranger game we went to The Olive Garden in Times square, it is in one of the triangle buildings in Time Square. I know we have them here but we don't go often at all. My Goodness it was so GOOD! We came home and went there again cause I was remembering how good, and it was good but nothing compared, I guess American and Canadian food is very different. As was Mcdonald's, ours is better!! I also noticed, the States are trying and put calories beside every item in a menu, which Canada should start doing.

No comments: