The Perry family have all been sick. On Monday, Keith and I felt sick, I had chills, a slight fever and a cough, by monday night Jonah had a fever of 102. Yesterday I had Keith home from work with a fever of 103 as well Jonah had a fever all day, the two of them were so sad looking, luckily I only had one kid in the day home yesterday! Today Keith is back off to work with no fever but still coughing and such, same for me but Jonah is still running a high fever. I have 3 day home kids and one coming for a part day later on, but even with his fever Jonah is trying to be active with the kids here, he is being silly and trying to make them laugh, it's cute to see him trying so hard feeling so yucky. We have never ALL been sick at the same time, and it hit us so hard and fast!
All for now.
6 comments:
Feel better soon, ya hear!
That is too bad! I hope you all feel better soon, it's hard to have a sick little one.
Well at least I'm not the only who is feeling sick. I can't believe that you still have dayhome kids when you guys are sick :(
Luckily I only have Paige today and it's her last day. If I had a fever though I would not be working today. HUGS to you. I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy if you can.
Hope you guys are all feeling 100 percent by now.
Just wondering how you are all doing? Feeling better?
Stopping in to say hello.
Post a Comment