
Ultrasound , here is the 2D pic. The baby was in a bad position for a good pic, he/she was facing down and here is the head and back, you can see the spine clearly!
So you have to drink a ltire of water an hour before your ultrasound, and it is uncomfortable but this time felt like the worst! I have had a lot more bathroom issues this pregnancy, I am going a lot! I am up every night 2-3 times, and I don't remember it being that bad with Jonah until the end when he was on my bladder ALL the time. SO I drank my water this morning and when we went to leave I had to go but knew I had to wait, then waiting at the clinic I had to go SOOO bad, I asked how long to wait and they said I could let a little out, so I did, which felt good for about 2 minutes and then it started to fill up again. I made it to the ultrasound and she had to let me go half way through the ultrasound and then I went again wehn it was over and it felt so gooood! It went on forever! Sorry I had to share :)
Enjoy the pics, and now you have my experience to get them done to go with it!
3 comments:
I am so glad my OBGYN does internal ultrasounds because I don't have to drink all that water. I remember having it done for something else many years ago and it WAS painful. Did you find out the sex??
Cool!!! Healthy looking spine for sure!
This is like the only picture I got of my son and I have almost the same one for my daughter too! It is so neat to see them before they are born!
Post a Comment