
Here is our baby in 3D! Pretty cool looking in my opinion, I am the mom so I am in awe! The baby is still very skinny and no fat yet, but still cool to be able to see the baby like this. When we were pregnant with Jonah, Edmonton didn't have the 3D technology. As you can clearly see the baby looks pretty cozy, cuddled with it's hand by it's face. Looks kind of squished in there, between my uteran wall and the placenta. But the baby has two eyes, a nose, a mouth, and a cute little beating heart we got to see in the 2D! Next monday I will get any good/bad results.
Preggo 18 weeks 3 days 151 days to go.
8 comments:
I think it's more expensive to get a 3D ultrasound around here so we just got the 2D one done. We saw our baby just fin on it though. He was even waving his/her hands at us.
What good/bad results are you talking about? Are you testing for CF and Downs? We're not going to do that because sometimes there is a false positive like in my sister in law's case. She was terrified right up until the baby was born and he turned out normal. Plus - it's another cost down here...;)
I think you are having a baby mutant :D Perhaps it will have special powers.
I think the good/bad results she is talking about are just normal ultrasound results. Like if there was an abnoramlity or something. The ultrasound tech cannot give those results though...it has to come from the doctor.
The baby looks cute and cozy to me.
That is so awesome! We didn't have anything like that when our kids were born.
Char J
Aww...Hello little one :D *waves*
That is really cool. I agree with Miranda the baby looks absolutly cozy as can be. Thanks for sharing!
That really is neat! Baby sure looks cute. I take it you didn't find out the sex.
In reply to you post on my blog: I have updated my blog 3 times since Saturday!
Post a Comment