Well it is now May, YAY! We mowed our yard last weekend and FINALLY took down our christmas lights, we took down our inflatable christmas guys a while ago but I threw them over the fence and so we are letting them dry now with the warm weather. It feels good to actually do some of this around the house type stuff.
Last week I lowered Logan's crib, because he is crawling everywhere and starting to pull himself up so got to be safe, and his crib is now low where it will be until he moves to a toddler bed, but that will be awhile, that will be near baby #3 so let's not think THAT far ahead now :)
I took the 'baby' stuff out of my living room (except for the playpen which I lowered so he can play in it when I need to put him there) His swing is covered and stored in the garage along with the baby car seat! The end of his first year is coming near, I can't believe it.
In less than 2 weeks I am losing 2 of my sweet little day home kids, they are moving and I am going to be very sad to see them go, Brynn the younger 18 month old sister has been saying "hank u effny" and "hank u mommy" (for thank you bethany and thank you mommy), it is so sweet especially for her to think of me as a 2nd mommy, my job is so IMPORTANT! I can't imagine how hard it is for all the families I have met to leave their kids with me every day, but I know that I can at least give them as much love as possible and make sure their parents know that too! I have already filled one of their spots with my neighbours daughter now but to start in September, and I need to fill the one other spot. I have met and recieved a few phone calls, so please pray that God will bring the right family to me for June or July. I need to maintain 3 FT spots for my job stability, this is always the roughest time in my job but I have always made it through. Can you imagine every 6-12 months having your pay from your job be in jeopardy and unsure if you will be able to make that money, it is a huge strain on me, but I know I chose this profession, still doesn't make it always a smooth ride in these moments along the way.
I also went to a baby shower a week ago for the little boy jacob I had in the day home at our old house, for his little sister. His mom said she wants 2 spots for him to come back and his sister in February and she would hold it but I don't think she would want to hold it for like 7 months. I was so excited that maybe I could have him back again and also take his little sister too! I also babysat for his 12 year old twin sisters when they were like 3 & 4, before I got married and was in college, makes me feel old even though I really am not. But I could potentially have cared for all 4 of her KIDS! Crazy. They live over by our old housebut she works as a teacher with elk island so she said it would be perfect for them! But we will have to see what happens by then, cause I need to fill them now and my neighbour won't be leaving any time soon because she wrote me cheques until June 2008! Anyway blah blah blah enough of my job talk. Other then it is going good right now, I am enjoying it more that we can outside right now, and in 2 weeks I will have just my 2 and Zoe until someone else starts so maybe we can do some fun trips or something.
Also in June, we will be adding a member to our family, our friend Andrew from our church is moving in. His parents are moving to Ottawa and he was going to be paying unbelievable rent in a scummy apartment and we said he could live with us if he wanted and he said YES right away. He is a real good guy and has a fantastic girlfriend Jenn, who I love spending time with when they come over so it means she will be around more too!
The picture above shows how much Logan loves to keep his hat on :)
P.S I was told today by my husband we will be going to Red Lobster for Lunch on Sunday for Mother's day, I LOVE RED LOBSTER. Mother's day is a cool day also because it was the day in 2003, 4 years ago that I knew Jonah was in my tummy!
Chow


No comments:
Post a Comment