Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Jonah

I post a lot of pictures of Logan but maybe because I am making up for him being the second they really get overshadowed by 1st babies! Here is Jonah in his "Paris" shirt he got from Auntie Sarahs Europe trip, it is big but that is great so he can grow into it! Also he has car slippers on, he got them for christmas he won't wear them around the house but he puts them on when he is bored in his room for quiet time, this is one of those days and he came down the hallway, cause he had to "pee" which odly he has to do that ALOT when it is quiet time, coincidence....I think NOT.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sarah said...

Awww it's so big! But he looks so cute!

Kirst said...

They always seem to know the tricks for getting out of quiet time.