Friday, May 25, 2007

6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Tomorrow is May 26th and it is our 6 year anniversary! In 6 years we have, rented a townhouse for the first year and a half and got a dog, bought 2 houses, brought our first son home to the 1st house and our second son home to our 2nd house! Life is great but very busy, who ever suggested having more than one kid!? LOL, I still want a 3rd, don't get me wrong, they do grow up eventually, but man when you are in the thick of it, it is tough, but also very rewarding!
So my husband and I are going for dinner and some wandering around west ed (kidless!) and a LATE movie, we haven't been to a 9pm or later movie in a long time (other than at our house after the kids go to bed), but out in public and stay out till midnight! I know we're crazy, and how romantic when we get home at midnight I will have to pump what Logan didn't drink in the evening LOL! Tomorrow is going to be busy, I have an appointment in the morning and Keith is leading youth group and has to prep it all afternoon so we are celebrating tonight. Oh and on sunday we are WALKING for MS, THANK-You to everyone for sponsoring me(US), some of you far away did so online, THANK-YOU!
Have a great weekend, we are closing in on MAY already holy cow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kirst said...

Happy Anniversary, tomorrow.
Have fun tonight. Romantic things can happen at midnight. I'm jealous. Dinner and a movie, nice.

Tammy Williams said...

I remember the wedding like it was yesterday! Man time sure does fly! I can't believe it has been 6 years already! I guess Jeremy and I are getting close to our 2nd anniversary though so again...time flies.

If two at the ages you have them are hard to handle, I can't imagine how my life will be in a few months. CRAZY!!! I am 17 weeks now...getting closer.

Jenn said...

Six years thats awesome. happy Anniversary.

LefthandedSocks said...

Happy Anniversay.
It was nice sitting with you also, Beth. It does seem crazy having two kids by yourself that young. Logan is such a sweetie and I love having Jonah in my 3-6s class.

Desiree said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your night out was nice!