Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Long weekend



We had a great long weekend, On saturday we had a garge sale, it was supposed to rain, but thankfully it didn't, but it sure was cold! On monday we took Jonah to see SHREK 3, it was quite good! Logan had a nap at nana/papa's while we were at the movie. I gave the boys a bath together, and Logan pooped in the water! That was it for Jonah, I told him I would clean it out and give him clean new water and bubbles but he was done for baths that day, I guess I can't blame him! Hey he used to do that to when he was a baby, just he didn't have a sibling then to do it to. Logan is now pulling up to furniture and had bronchitis and an ear infection in both ears last week but I only got the drugs on monday, but he has been on antibiotics a few days now and is doing very well.

I have filled my 2 day home spots I had been advertising for. I have 2 little girls joining us, one will be 1 in October (my neighbours little girl) and the other one turned 1 this month. They both don't start F/T until September but have taken the spots for June 1st, so I have a little lighter load over the summer here, with my 2 boys and ZOE (she's 2 now). God is so good, and always provides, I am so happy I have filled those spots! S0 in the fall I will have 3 girls (a 2 yr old and 2-1yr olds) and my 2 boys (3 1/2 yrs and 1 yrs old). My baby spots are full with 3 under 2 yrs old, I will be quite busy hey! 12-18 months is such a fun age and I will have 3 of them, but they will have fun playing together being the same age!

All for now, will post before the weekend!

4 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Glad you had a good long weekend.
Poo in the bath...Gross!!!! I don't blame Jo for not wanting to get back in.
Hope Logan is feeling better soon.

Tammy Williams said...

That's funny. Maya haven't had any accidents in the water and hopefully it will stay that way. Maybe I will get a double dose of it when my kids start bathing together though.

Maya is close to walking now. She crawls everywhere and sometimes when she is standing she takes her hand off whatever she is holding and tests her balance. Just a few more weeks probably.

Hope you are doing well...
tammy

sarah said...

They are so adorable, Such cute bath pictures!
I hope the garage sale went well, Sorry I didnt come over. I wasnt feeling to well and I didnt think it would be good to be around the boys.
I hope logan gets better and stays healthy!

Kirst said...

Ah poo in the bath tub. Doesn't that happen to everybody. i'm glad other people have poop issues too. congrats on filling your dayhome spots.