Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Like Father, Like Son
Here is my loving husband and Logan. Keith often stops by home and has an hour or so with us at lunch, except when he is training someone which has been doing the last 2 days. Here he is having some Logan time at home at lunch. Jonah look so much like me , and I love how Logan is so much Keith! Keith says he can't see it, but every day when I look at Logan I see Keith, besides the fact that I think Logan is going to be blonde and blue eyed! I love my boys so much! BOYS BOYS BOYS, even our dog is a boy, but that has been my life, growing up it was only me and my mom! I don't know what I would do if I ever have a girl, be in shock for sure! She will have to wear boy clothes, because I keep buying more for Logan, so I have twice as much boy stuff that I need. 3 boys would be cool though. Anyway, I don't have to think about #3 for a WHILE! Keith really wants to adopt, but we don't think we can afford more than 3 kids, and I want to have another one of our own. Did you hear about the 3 year old that was killed by their foster mom, it does kill me to think of the kids out there not getting the love they deserve like our kids do. I want them all, I need a mansion from extreme makeover home edition! I love that show! Wow does my brain ever scatter all over the place. I better stop now before I ramble on and on some more.
Mamma to
Jonah 3 YEARS OLD
Logan 6 MONTHS OLD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment