I have been back in the full swing of things this week. All the kids are back in the day home. I had one girl in over christmas break. Both of the families I have are teachers, but one of the families still brought her in, while the mom was off. It was an easier 2 weeks though, but I actually started to miss the other 2, and I was happy to see them again monday morning. Logan is almost 5 months, and Jonah will be 3 at the end of the month! I better start planning his birthday party. Having the boys 6 months apart gives me time in between planning birthday parties, Logan's will be interesting being in the summer as he gets older, he will have something in common with his daddy!
Kirsten gets it all over with, in one shot, must get crazy, but then it's all done hey! 4 of them all in september and october, possibly 5, if Kirsten gets busy :) wink wink, nice talking to you today. We were pregnant with our firsts together, but I have fallen behind and will definitely be for #3 too, I'm thinking 2009.
all for today, Logan is crying again, I have been working at this post for the last hour and a half, in between holding him, but it is harder to type then.
chow.
Mamma to
Jonah 2 years 11 months
Logan 4 months 3 weeks
3 comments:
It was nice to talk to you today too. And I'm glad to see you've posted again. Those are some cute pj's the boys are wearing. I love sales. I am such a sale shopper. What did you get for yourself?
I love sales, it's the only way to shop. At least it's the only way I shop. Good buy, the pjs are cute, although they must have run out fast cause I didn't see those!
LOVE THE PJ's.... Good eye
Nicole
Post a Comment