Thursday, January 25, 2007

falling out of bed


We check on the boys every night before we go to bed and this is how I found Jonah a few nights ago. Now I know why he comes into our bed half way through night sometimes. Keith thinks he is too big for his "toddler" bed, which is suppose to be good until they are 5 yrs old, and he just got it last christmas. I think he will be getting a regular bed in the next few months, he is getting twin size bedding for his birthday so he will need a big bed to go with it. He moves so much while he is sleeping, he will probably like the extra room.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

He is growing up so fast! I love his hair in the picture!

Desiree said...

My son kept doing that too but actually fell out onto the floor with a big thud, so we upgraded to a twin, he sleeps much better now!

RainbowBrite said...

I love that he didn't wake up and kept sleeping in that position. He is so cute!

Is there anything specific he needs for his big day?

Angie said...

Haha! Great picture.