Logan was
5 months on Sunday, today I took him to the public health centre for his weigh and measure. on Dec 21st(4 months) he was 17lbs 10.oz and 26 3/4", Today Jan 18th he is
19lbs 1.oz and
27 1/2"!! He is longer by an inch than Jonah was at 5 months and weighs 2 oz more. We thought Jonah was big, but if Logan continues beating out his big brother like this he will become the BIG brother. Jonah is only 15 pounds heavier at the moment, but Logan will slow down, but not until after a year when he starts walking and stuff.
6 comments:
I love the picture. He is such a cutie.
Nicole
don't you love having big boys? I love it how grayson is so big.
Logan is adorable...You're right, just like Jonah he will those chubby cheeks right off
Such a cute photo here! He looks so surprised!
I was just thinking last night about Logan and how much he weighed at his 4 mth appointment. I was going to go look for your previous blog about it, but I didn't have to. I can't believe he was 17 lbs. I guess boys tend to be bigger than girls...or so they say. Maya goes in at the end of the month and I am eager to find out how much she weighs and how tall she is. It has been almost 2 months since we've seen the pediatrician. I am guessing she is just over 12 lbs...but she could be more...I dunno. We'll see.
Healthy boys you have on your hands. I agree with Jenn...big boys are so cute!
What a big boy! No wonder he feels so heavy when I pick him up, he is almost 7 lbs heavier then Abby!
Zoƫ and Isabelle are only 7.5 lbs apart. Crazy!
Logan is getting even cuter.
Post a Comment