I finally saw it! I have been waiting and waiting for his tooth to come in, I know he is only 5 months old and the average age is 6 months, but Jonah had 4 teeth by 5 months. I hope it doesn't hurt me as much as last time, but it probably will, I hope I'm tougher now! I have 1 scar from jonah, I think because he kept opening the cut every time he ate and it wouldn't heal properly. I will definitely be using the lanolin right away this time (thanks chrissy!) I hope this means for a much happier baby now, Jonah was much happier after he cut the first few teeth.
OK, all for now
Mamma to
Jonah 2 years 11 months 3 weeks
Logan 5 1/2 months

5 comments:
A sleeping baby is a beautiful thing, hey? His hair looks like a reverse mullet, short in the back, long in the front.
haha, because logan is ALL about the party in the front and business in the back! He does have quite the long hair and it goes all over to one side like Donald Trump.
So cute. Now when I see him he onlly has a smile on his face!
People keep telling me that Maya is too young to be teething, but she definately is teething. She has been for about a month now. She has rosey cheeks and cries for no reason at all until I pop my finger or a teether in her mouth. I just feel so bad for her sometimes because the pain must be so bad!
Logan looks so peaceful here! I agree, his hair is all about the party in the front!
Congrats to Logan on his first tooth:)
Post a Comment