There is no reason for this post, other than my adorable boys! I hope they get along as they get older! They make me smile so much, I love them sooo much.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
it's amazing how time flies! Looking at your boys I am reminded of when we were planning your wedding, it seems like yesterday (well not too long ago anyway!) and now you have two beautiful boys!
Jenn: Yes, at least so far. Jonah's are brown as brown can be and Logan's are still blue like when he was born. He is almost 5 months and they are still light so I assume they are going to be that way. He also has quite light hair, could be blonde when he gets older?? Jonah was light at this age too but he went brown the second half of his first year.
4 comments:
it's amazing how time flies! Looking at your boys I am reminded of when we were planning your wedding, it seems like yesterday (well not too long ago anyway!) and now you have two beautiful boys!
They are both so cute. Do they have different color eyes?
Jenn:
Yes, at least so far. Jonah's are brown as brown can be and Logan's are still blue like when he was born. He is almost 5 months and they are still light so I assume they are going to be that way. He also has quite light hair, could be blonde when he gets older?? Jonah was light at this age too but he went brown the second half of his first year.
What a nice big brother. Taylor is so not like that. Picture sessions turn into strangling sessions. Quinten the one being strangled.
Post a Comment