Thursday, February 01, 2007
2nd Tooth
Logan got his 2nd tooth yesterday, 6 days after his first! He is starting to clamp down when he is done eating, and I can feel those sharp razors. They are so sharp when they first come in until they ground each other flat, but he kind of needs the top two to help do that! But I love how cute his smile looks now that I can see them coming. I tried rice cereal again yesterday and he still has no interest whatsoever! I should post him in his boob man shirt before he outgrows it, he takes it literally!
All for now, today I have 6 kids again! Tomorrow I only have 1 of my regulars plus my 2, so 3. Tomorrow will feel so easy! Bring on the weekend.
This is Logan's new shirt I bought when Chrissy and I went shopping last Saturday.
Momma to
Jonah 3 YEARS
Logan 6 MONTHS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i found your site through bronzed couple. i have a 4 1/2 month old who is teething. she won't sleep at night now. any suggestions?
your boys are precious!
I love the shirt. I tried commenting yesterday. What's up with the problems?
Post a Comment