Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cute


I got this in an email today. It made me chuckle because just last night Keith and I were talking about how the next holiday is Easter in April. We are lucky in Alberta however that we just had this past monday off for Family day, but for everyone else they have to go from new years day to sometime in April. We also just booked our holiday for the summer! I am so excited, we are driving out to B.C to see my Aunt and Uncle and their two girls and staying right by the ocean at camp Sunrise for a week. We are going the 3rd week of August. Logan turns 1 on the Tuesday and we will be leaving on the Thursday, so we will be able to travel with him facing forward, that is exciting too! Should make it enjoyable for both him and Jonah. We will stay there from saturday to the next saturday, and I plan to do not much at all. I am excited to bring Keith out to the island, I loved living there and the camp is so nice being right on the ocean. YAY!
CHOW
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LefthandedSocks said...

That's an exciting holiday! Camp Sunrise was the best camp that I ever got to go to. Definitly kicks Pine Lake's butt.

Tammy Williams said...

That quote made me laugh. My in-laws are always joking about how many holidays Canadians get over Americans. I think Jeremy only gets 4 days off a year: Christmas, New Years Day, July 4th, and Labor Day. That's about it. Oh and Memorial Day....so 5. No Easter Holidays for him!

Anonymous said...

to bad you are going to be on the Island or else you could come visit us!!! (maybe take a little detour?) Are you guys flying or driving I guess should be the question to ask before the last one?
Hope yuo guys have fun, the Islands nice I erally love it there. Maybe one day I'll even be working there! (there's so many outdoor jobs there its insane!)

Desiree said...

Sounds so nice! I have never been to B.C., well actually that's a lie I have been to Radium down to Fairmont once, but that's it. In any case I am sure your time away will be nice.

Kirst said...

Sounds like fun. I love BC.

Angie said...

Yeeeahh on the holiday! I'm jealous! : ) My parents took us to the island to camp by the ocean every year and I miss it. I hope you have lots and lots of fun!