Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sleep tight

Jonah's first night in his adult bed! I don't know if it is because he is scared to get out of it on his own but the last 3 nights he has slept ALL night in his bed. He usually joins us in the early morning. Now that he has a bigger bed to sprawl in and a good mattress, he stays all night in it!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats on the new bed, little man!

Kirst said...

nice new big boy bed. Yeah for sleeping in your own bed Jonah. Mommy and Daddy must have a had a good nights sleep.

Tammy Williams said...

Congrats on the big bed Jonah. You look great in it!

Jeremy wants to make Maya's big girl bed. He has a princess castle in mind. He built our bed so I have no worries about him making another one. I'm actually really looking forward to it.

Miranda said...

He looks nice and comfy.

Evey said...

He looks like he is loving it. Congrats jonah on your first big boy bed.