Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas tree


We decorated our tree last week, Jonah helped a lot this year! Logan screamed pretty much the whole time, because no one (especially mom), wasn't holding him. He has his happy moments, like in this picture, but latley he has been real sucky, and he is happiest if I am bouncing and holding him. Which is really hard when I have 4 other kids to look after!

Yesterday was my Birthday, and Jonah was able to say "Happy Birthday mommy", which he couldn't say last year, he started talking around christmas last year, so it was so special to hear my own son say it to me!! I had such a nice surprise visit from Chrissy and Abby, er.. Abbs, for a couple hours yesterday afternoon. Thank-You Chrissy, I really enjoyed the few moments I got to hold Abby, until Logan got ancy:) I loved all the talk and catching up with you, we just can't do much of that when we go, go, go, with church stuff all the time!

I'll leave you with another picture, this is Logan all bundled up in his carseat. Pretty soon he will be in his NEW car seat, he is getting for christmas from Grandma and Grandpa (he's young enough to not really care about presents, so we picked for him!), it is ordered and won't be in until middle of december. I think he is too long already, but I will use the carry one as long as possible, it's much easier, especially for him to fall asleep! Although it is getting to be quite a beast to carry, the seat not Logan:)
Chow, 1 more day till CHRISTMAS MONTH!!

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Happy belated birthday! I love Christmas time too! But I haven't decorated yet. Maybe soon. I love Logan's little fur coat, so cute. Your children are adorable!

Anonymous said...

For some reason it's saying I don't have a google account so I had to go anonymous

Happy Belated Birthday!! I knew it was coming up last week & then it totally slipped my mind - my deepest apologies!

Man, Jonah is so grown up! I have a friend with two kids the same age as yours, and let me tell you, Jonah looks much older, maybe more 4-5 years old (at least in pics and then again, can we really trust me - who has no kids and can't even guess people's age who are my own age - with saying things like that?!) which is not a bad thing, I just picture the Jonah I met last summer & it's hard to believe how fast they grow! Wow! k, I'll stop, don't think it's coming out right what I'm saying! Love you guys - say hi for me!
~Heather

Kirst said...

Hey Girl! Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't comment yesterday. I hope you got spoiled. I too can't wait for Christmas. Logan looks so cozy in his car seat. See you in less than a month.

Miranda said...

I don't kow how you manage all the other kids with a baby around. Zoƫ is the same way right now if I don't hold her. Logan is so cute!

Tammy Williams said...

That's a great picture of them both smiling. We will be decorating the house this coming weekend. Last weekend was too busy for us with Thanksgiving and the dedication and all.

Jenn said...

Happy birthday. What a happy picture of the both of them. Grayson is the same way and always wants me to hold him and give my undivided attention to him. Makes me kinda happy to know it's not just my child.