Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Ear infections

Both Jonah and Logan are on antibiotics for ear infections. Two kids in the day home last week had them along with their colds, and passed the colds onto Jonah & Logan and then they turned into their ear infections. The ear infection is not contagious but the cold that leads to them of course is! So for the past 2 days I have had 4 kids on amoxicillin! So far I have not mixed anyone's dosage up:)

2 comments:

Kirst said...

When kids get sick it sure does suck. And when you have a day home full I'm sure that sucks even more. Hopefully you don't get sick because that sucks even more. Mom's can't take sick time.

BethJoy said...

Too late, I have been sick since monday, I have had a cold & my throat has been really sore, it hurts to eat everything! But as a mom and day home caregiver, you learn to suck it up! No sick days for me that's for sure, you just hope you can get through it without getting too sick you can't look after others!