Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Little Chickens


I loved my boys costumes this year! I can't believe how cute Logan is, well ok I can, but my boys are the most beautiful children in the world, to me of course, because I gave birth to them. Of course Jonah being my first born, you have a special kind of love for them, but as he gets older and we have Logan now, I miss when he was that small and cute! Probably because he is causing me more trouble now, with his 2 year old attitude and stuff, it makes me angry with him and I hate feeling like that, but I still love him tons of course, and look at his smile in his costume!
Logan has been waking up around 7:30/8 and I hear him cooing in his crib, when I go in and open his curtains, he smiles up at me, it is such an AWESOME way to start the day!

Have a great start to November, yay my birthday is this month, stay warm!

Momma to
Jonah 2 years 9 months
Logan 2 1/2 months (11 weeks)

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Very cute! I know how you feel about the 2 year olds attitude thing. Of course we still love them, it's just a terrible phase that they have to go through I guess.

LefthandedSocks said...

awww, says my sister and I. They are so adorable

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love seeing children all dressed up. We didn't get around to doing it with Maya this year. I was in too much pain last night to do anything so we just laid low. I agree with you...our children are the most beautiful to us aren't they? When others say they are cute, that's just a bonus.

Miranda said...

I love the costumes! I wish I could have done something like that but Isabelle had her mind made up to be Dora.

Kirst said...

Love the costumes. Of course I think so because we have the same chicken as Jonah. We've had lots of use out of ours. Hopefully you will too. It was really great to see you guys when we were up. Hopefully next time we can see your place.

Jenn said...

I love it when Gayson wake up cooing. What a great sound to hear. The boys look so cute. Logan is getting so big. Jonah look like a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for pics from Halloween! They look so adorable. Sounds like everything is going well with your family.
Lots of Love,
Kristen Y