Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Best Brothers

Here are my boys, picture taken today, Logan is now 3 months. He has changed so much from the picture I took at 1 month, he was so skinny and looked like an old man.

5 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

What a fantastic picture! Logan looks so happy! I Love it!
Uncle B

Miranda said...

Logan looks so mice and chubby! Makes me wanna cuddle him. Everyone thinks he looks like Keith but I still think he looks like you. What do you think?
How's the dayhome going by the way? I am looking after Sabrina for Sue today. Call me sometime. :)

Kirst said...

Wow they both sit so nicely for pictures. You can tell Jonah loves his brother. See you in a month or so.

Jenn said...

Great picture. They are both so cute. I love Logans chins. What a helthy looking boy.

Ben said...

What great nephew's.