Today Logan is 100 days old, no I haven't been counting, I have this counter that counted down when I was pregnant and now it counts up the days, weeks and months old he is. I just noticed today that it says he is 100 Days old, so here he is today, with nice rosy teething cheeks, I hope they come through soon, it has made him cranky for quite a while now!
3 comments:
Graysons cheeks look the same. Logan looks so big. He is so bright eyed. Munchkin.
Hey Beth and Keith,
Just want to say you have a very cute little boy. ASORABLE! Next time you have one you should name him or her, Nicholas or Nicole. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO ;) lol
Nicole
Logan is adorable...I love those cheeks...Did his tooth/teeth come in yet? It has been a long time since I have seen him
Post a Comment