Monday, November 13, 2006

3 Months!


Tomorrow Logan will be 3 months old! the top picture is showing off our chunky monkey, he is a big boy and today I found out how big. At the doctor he weighs 16 lbs now and he is 26" long, he has gained 2 lbs and grown 2 " in the last 3 weeks. WOW. no wonder he is getting heavier in his car seat. and he only has 3 more inches till he can't be in the infant car seat anymore, but we moved Jonah out of his at 6 months because he got too long, so that means we will be needing to get another "alpha omega" car seat in the next month or two.
The bottom picture is him having his daily 5 minutes or so of tummy time, he rolled onto his back after I took this picture!
All for now.

Mamma to:
Jonah - 2 years 9 1/2 months
Logan - 3 months

3 comments:

Kirst said...

I see Keith in Logan. But then again I always find it hard to tell who some babies look like. I glad you posted again. I was beginning to wonder where you went. Your infant car seat goes up to 29"? That's more than ours. Ours is only 27". But at the rate your kids grow you will for sure have to get a new one. Glad to see he is so happy and healthy.

Anonymous said...

You've got a big one on your hands. Very cute! At Maya's Month appointment, she was still under 9 lbs. It will be interesting to see what she is at 3 months. To me she still seems tiny.
Take care,
Tammy

Evey said...

Great pics! Glad your boy is doing well and healthy:)