Keith and I had quite the scare a week and a half ago, but first a little back story: warning, women issues to follow, and read whole story before freaking out like we did.
After the birth of Logan you have the '6 week' bleed I shall call it, for all other moms you know what this is, basically your body cleansing itself out after carrying another human being inside for 9 months. It's not as bad as it sounds to the women who have not yet experienced giving birth, it is not painful like a period! Anyway, it eases up a lot at 2 weeks, but by 6 weeks I still had 'it', and went on the 'mini-pill' because I am breastfeeding, and it gave me a real period right away. Well life went on and I was finishing off my 2nd month of pills and had not had another one, so a little paranoid I took a pregnancy test, picture below, it came back 'POSITIVE'. Totally freaked out that we may be having another baby before Logan's 1st birthday, I went for a blood test, which came back 'negative', for some reason I got a false positive, we are taking the negative as true! I can not imagine being pregnant twice in the same year with 2 seperate babies! Need less to say I still have not gotten another period, but I am just praying this is as a result of me nursing Logan! I was not so lucky with Jonah, I got my period 6 weeks after he was born and every month after until I got pregnant with Logan 2 years later, so this not having one is odd, but as long as I am NOT pregnant, I will enjoy the hiatus as much as I can.
WE ARE NOT PREGNANT, but for 72 hours we thought we were!
After the birth of Logan you have the '6 week' bleed I shall call it, for all other moms you know what this is, basically your body cleansing itself out after carrying another human being inside for 9 months. It's not as bad as it sounds to the women who have not yet experienced giving birth, it is not painful like a period! Anyway, it eases up a lot at 2 weeks, but by 6 weeks I still had 'it', and went on the 'mini-pill' because I am breastfeeding, and it gave me a real period right away. Well life went on and I was finishing off my 2nd month of pills and had not had another one, so a little paranoid I took a pregnancy test, picture below, it came back 'POSITIVE'. Totally freaked out that we may be having another baby before Logan's 1st birthday, I went for a blood test, which came back 'negative', for some reason I got a false positive, we are taking the negative as true! I can not imagine being pregnant twice in the same year with 2 seperate babies! Need less to say I still have not gotten another period, but I am just praying this is as a result of me nursing Logan! I was not so lucky with Jonah, I got my period 6 weeks after he was born and every month after until I got pregnant with Logan 2 years later, so this not having one is odd, but as long as I am NOT pregnant, I will enjoy the hiatus as much as I can.
WE ARE NOT PREGNANT, but for 72 hours we thought we were!
3 comments:
I cannot even imagine the heart attack you must have had! Enjoy the break while you can...wish I could! Being a woman is so... involved.
Oh man! I could not imagine that. I know you want to have another but that would be so close. Phew!
We need to talk soon. It's been awhile.
Oh my gosh! How stressful! I cannot imagine having 3 kids so close together. I bet you were freaking out. :)
Post a Comment