
I figure as long as this baby isn't coming yet I might as well post our house stuff until he arrives and I get a little preoccupied.
Here is Keith painting our master bedroom PURPLE! I have always been a blue girl and we had a blue room at our old place, it was the color when we moved in and never changed it but I wanted a change and thought purple is a nice relaxing color, we used two shades of purple, the wall behind the headboard of our bed is dark purple (Palace Purple) and the other 3 walls are a light purple (timeless lilac). we painted the baby's room green on the bottom (Christopher Robin's swing) and the top above the Pooh border blue (Thoughtful Spot), as well we painted the ceilings in both boy's rooms thoughtful spot blue for the sky.
My Dad took the week off work to renovate our kitchen. We ripped out the countertop and he built us a new one, as well we had to move cupboards over to fit our new fridge in and built itin with a wall. We also had to build a counter over our new dishwasher, the house didn't have one built in, one thing my dad will be doing in the future, for now we are washing everything by hand, may make my life difficult when the baby arrives. I am good right now washing things right away but time will be shorter with the new baby I know. We also knocked down the hanging cupboards between the dining area and kitchen to open it up, you will notice more with the before and after pictures, coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment