Logan was 2 weeks on Monday, I can't believe how fast time is going already. Being pregnant feels like a long time ago already, it's wierd not having him move inside me anymore. When he lies on my chest and makes a jerky movement with his leg, it reminds me of when he would do that inside. It is nice having my body back and sleeping on my back and tummy again!Matching outfits again, they have 3 (2 sleepers and this outfit). I can't help it, they look so cute!
We booked our flights yesterday, we are going to Toronto in 3 weeks to visit Keith's brother Rob and my extended family, all live in Toronto, Hamilton & Lindsey except my aunt & uncle in B.C, so it will be nice to see everyone and they can meet both boys for the 1st time.
7 comments:
What a great pic! I love the matching outfits, I wish they made some for brother/sister combos. Have fun in Toronto. You are very brave taking a newborn and a toddler on a plane, hope it all goes well, and you all have a great time!
Ditto to Desiree's comment. Can't really match boy and girl.
I agree, it was the best being able to sleep on my back again. Your boys are so cute.
oh goodness,
those outfits are adorable. jonah looks so comfortable and loving towards logan.
Adorable. Glad things are going well and both boys are happy and healthy:)
Beth, you will have to let me know how Logan does on the flight to Toronto. We are planning a trip to Newfoundland in December and our baby will only be around 3 months at that time. Praying it all goes well and you have a wonderful time with Rob and the rest of your family.
they really are way to cute
Post a Comment