Logan Jeffrey Michael Perry Monday August 14th 2006 @ 3:50 pm 7 pounds 13 ounces 20 inches
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations!! I have been checking to see when the news would come. He's beautiful!! I love the name too! So glad everything went well. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Lots of love, Kristen
He's beautiful. Congratulations to you, Keith and Jonah. I know he'll make an exellent big brohter! Great name by the way. Love it! Take care your yourself and I look forward to seeing more baby pictures.
5 comments:
Congratulations!! I have been checking to see when the news would come. He's beautiful!! I love the name too! So glad everything went well.
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Lots of love,
Kristen
He's beautiful.
Congratulations to you, Keith and Jonah. I know he'll make an exellent big brohter!
Great name by the way.
Love it!
Take care your yourself and I look forward to seeing more baby pictures.
Wow! You look great. He is beautiful, congrats!
It's amazing how quickly women can bounce back into their POSE mode right after their baby is born. You look great and so does baby Logan.
Congrats again. :)
Post a Comment