Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HE'S HERE...

On Monday morning I woke up in labour and Logan Jeffrey Michael Perry was born at 3:50pm, weighing 7 pounds 13 ounces. I will post a seperate post when I find some time in the next few days with the entire labour story. All in all things went well for me, I had a successful VBAC!! Which was my goal and I was so happy to have been able to experience it finally. Wow what a ride though. We came home on Tuesday at 6:00pm, we have been home for 24 hours and things are going nice, I can't believe we have him home with us now, it felt like it was going to be forever!
stay tuned, will post again soon, PROMISE.

Mamma to...
Jonah 2 years 6 months
Logan 2 days old

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I am so happy that you got your VBAC! Hooray!
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR FAMILY!

Desiree said...

Congrats, I am so happy that you were able to have a vbac and experience it all! Congrats again to you and your family. Welcome to the world Logan!

Tammy Williams said...

I said this on Brian's site but I will do it here too - CONGRATULATIONS! I think you have chosen two of the most precious names for your children. Glad to hear you got your VBAC too. Sounds like Logan came out a perfectly healthy boy. You must be so excited! Can't wait to see more pictures:)