Okay- that has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. They are looking right at eachother, and Jonah has such a gentle smile. Sounded like everything went well with the birth. I'm so happy for you!
Very nice! It is nice that they are close in age, mine are close in age, although I have a boy and a girl but they still play well together. I am sure Jonah will be a wonderful big brother to Logan, you can already see how much he loves him!
I tried calling you today Aug 22 but it rang a few times and then said the number could not be connected. Did your number change? I guess you'll have to call me. Talk to you soon.
7 comments:
That is a great picture!
Okay- that has to be one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen. They are looking right at eachother, and Jonah has such a gentle smile. Sounded like everything went well with the birth. I'm so happy for you!
Very nice! It is nice that they are close in age, mine are close in age, although I have a boy and a girl but they still play well together. I am sure Jonah will be a wonderful big brother to Logan, you can already see how much he loves him!
Gorgeous picture. I love the look on Jonah's face!
When Sarah told me the news I was so excited. Congrats! What a great picture of the two of them. I will call in the next day or so.
that is an amazing picture of the two brotherss
I tried calling you today Aug 22 but it rang a few times and then said the number could not be connected.
Did your number change? I guess you'll have to call me. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment