Wednesday, August 02, 2006

39 weeks!!!

I had my 39 week pre natal this morning, he is still growing well, I did not gain any weight this week yay! I am looking like I am going to weigh less at the end of this preg than I did with Jonah and I was 3 pounds heavier to start this time (damn weight wouldn't come off after Jonah). I really want to lose it all this time I hope, but more so than the pounds I want to get my stomach back, I think that is harder than the actual pounds because the skin has been stretched so much, it just sags after, it is so not awesome!
Anyway, enough baby belly blahs, I am dialted 2 cm and my cervix is softening, I was quite shocked, seeing as I am quite prepared to go over this time and still can, but 2cm is GREAT, I would be fine with having this baby now, there is still lots to unpack but nothing more important than having him be here now:)
The only other drag right now is I started to swell in my feet from all that heat a week or so ago, the swelling has gone down a bit but I am retaining water in my hands causing them to be numb in the night where it wakes me up and they are quite painful during the day.
If I can I will post if we are going to have the baby. Otherwise next Thursday is my next appointment.
Chow, 9 days to go

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything, hope it all goes well for you. Can't wait to hear the good news!

Anonymous said...

2cm! Yay! Hope this little guy comes soon.

Anonymous said...

A new little buddy will be here soon I am pumped :D

Anonymous said...

My gosh, it could be anytime now! You're still looking really good for being 39 weeks! I hope I look that good.

Looking forward to seeing your little one!

Anonymous said...

So glad to come see all your updates and see you guys back on line. I am so excited for you and baby, keep us posted:) I can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

Anonymous said...

I am obsessively checking your blog for baby news...how are you doing???