Thursday, August 10, 2006

Last doctor appointment!!

Well, this afternoon I went back to the doctor for my 40 week check. I am still 2cm dilated and we talked about a plan if this boy is as stubborn as his brother. He stripped my membranes, sounds so gross, which it is and hurt bad, the things we do for the love of our children. In hopes to bring on labor, say this weekend would be nice :) I am hoping because I am dilated and my cervix has softened, it will take this time, and I will go into labour soon, with Jonah it did nothing. Otherwise we wait until Thursday and I am scheduled for an induction on thursday August 17th. I can choose c-section or induction, but a c-section without laboring first has a harder recovery, so I want to at least labour first and if I have to have a c-section after that would be ok.
Anyway, all in all I hope we see this baby before next thursday even rolls around.
Till next time.
VERY VERY PREGGO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Thanks for the phone call today...sorry I talked your ear off. LOL I hope everything goes really well for you.

Anonymous said...

I hope this works for you. It did nothing for me. Maybe it works better with the second one. Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures.