Left until August 11th, due date!! I had been eagerly waiting until there was only 100 days left and totally lost track of time and realized today is past the 100 day mark.
Well as far as the house goes, we have lots of interest, people have been through every day, except sunday but we had a phone call! We have had one offer today but are in communication with him right now. We are having an open house this Saturday but things are moving along. It is so hard not seeing the future but we trust God has us in His hands and that helps me stay somewhat calm, I still have my moments, I am pregnant remember!
I am getting really anxious to get this baby's room set up, and now that we know it is a boy I want to go through all of Jonah's baby clothes!! But they ar packed away and it is probably good to not do that yet anyway. Yesterday the baby had it's first quiet day in a long time and I kept worrying but then today it has been kicking me pretty good, I keep pushing it back down because it is stretching under my boob and it was a little uncomfortable, but he was moving and saying hello so I am totally fine with that!!
Nothing real exciting, just thought I should post!
Chow.
6 comments:
Glad to hear that you have lots of interst in your house! It's so hard to be selling your house when you are pregnant and have that nesting instinct. I know that God will provide for you and that everything will work out. Have you found a new place to move? Maybe you'll be closer to me:)
What area of the city are you looking? The same area or closer to your parents? Are you planning on still running your day home when you move/when the baby comes?
Have you thought of any names? If so are you telling people? Give me a call sometime. I don't know whose turn it is. Later Gator!
I know how it can be scary when it doesn't seem like the baby is moving a lot, but there is so much joy and relief when they do move. Hang in there not much longer really.
I know how you feel about the lack of movement. I have been sleeping on my back a lot lately - just because it's the most comfortable - and I've heard that it could be damaging to the baby. When I don't feel him/her move, I get scared. But I usually feel kicks and movement during the day, when Jeremy is not around to feel my belly. I can't wait for the day when he can feel it too.
Glad to hear there's lots of interest! We're in the middle of moving too - Next Sunday! If your house is anything like ours, whew! There's boxes EVERYWHERE! Hope it sells soon! So, do you have a new place yet or are you waiting until this one sells?
Glad to see you update:) Glad to hear you have lots of interest in the house. I will praying for you guys that everything goes smoothly and that you try not to stress too much.
Post a Comment