Thursday, April 27, 2006

25 week 4D Ultrasound..


This morning we had a second ultrasound to see how the baby is, and as far as the technician could tell, the baby is FINE! No hydrochephalic or whatever it was called, which is water on the brain, the head is normal and as far as the blood clots, no worries there, she says they look more like spaces between the wall and placenta where it is not attached, not actual clots.
We got some good pictures and Keith was able to be in there the WHOLE time and I got to watch it all on my own screen!! The lady was so nice, it was done directly out of the doctors office who will be delivering the baby, a way different experience, and a great one at that!

The long line in front of it's face is the umbilical cord! I have been wondering why I have felt so HIGH carrying this one and it is because it has turned upright, I have the head and back often right under my ribs and legs down you no where. My heartburn has been so bad even after a cracker! Now I know why. The baby weighs 1 pound 13 ounces today, which is big for my weeks, so another BIG baby like Jonah.
We also found out what we are having, IT IS A BOY! I am so glad I found out it was another boy now. Jonah has so many clothes I am excited to be able to get use out of them again, now before they go out of style, if that can happen for kids!?

I go to the doctor on Saturday morning as he wasn't able to see me today after the ultrasound, I will update more again after that!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great ultrasound picture! The face looks so clear. YAY for another boy. It's so nice to be able to use the clothes again. I am so releived that everything is ok. I was worrying for you today and kept checking for an update. I think the baby looks like Keith :)

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that you are having another boy, it will be nice for the brothers to be fairly close in age. Glad to hear everything is well witht the baby, any names yet?

Anonymous said...

Aw, he looks so cute and cosy in there

Anonymous said...

I think the baby looks like you Beth...just like Jonah! That's so cool that you found out it's a BOY! Congrats! Will you try again in the future for a little girl? I can't say I am surprised because there are so many boys in both your family and Keith's! SO EXCITING! Sometimes I wish that we were finding out too...but I know we will be happy that we waited in the end - at least this time around.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Perry's!
I am so happy for you and the whole family

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys! Another little boy, how great! That picture is really awesome, thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

4D huh? I KNEW they did them; aren't they fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! A boy, so exciting! Does Jonah understand that his baby brother is in there?
It's makes life so much easier to use the clothes again! Names?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I think the baby looks like the mail man! haha

I was cleaning out Gabrielle's closet the other day and thought it would be so sad if her clothes never got worn again. But I don't care if we have a boy or girl. Everyone is saying I'm having a boy because it's SUCH a different pregnancy. I guess we'll see in 25 1/2 more weeks!

Take care! Love ya lots.