Wednesday, April 26, 2006

FOR SALE...

We are selling our house! YAY we have finally put it up for sale. Feels like forever since we started talking about it. For the last 4 weekends or so we have been working on the house like crazy, we laid new floor, painted EVERYWHERE almost, started packing (get rid of clutter) we like clutter, but buyers don't!! Replaced our front steps and it is now up for sale finally! We bought some signs and on monday night I said we should put one in the window until we get the proper posts for them, and an hour after I put it in the window we had a phone call! Today was the first of 30 days we will be having it in the Edmonton Journal and I had a phone call just after 8 this morning.
So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers in the coming days that we sell fast and find a great place fast too! Also I am very nervous about moving as I am getting bigger by the hour it feels. I know we will have lots of help but it is still stressful. At least I know we will be in a new place and all settled before the baby arrives! A lot to do in a short time:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving while pregnant is VERY stressful! I am totally praying that everything will go smoothly. Just take it easy and let it happen.

Anonymous said...

I think you should take the top 2 highest bidders on your house and make them fight to the death to decide who gets your house.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't imagine moving while pregnant. That will be a big task! Where are you heading? Are you just looking for a bigger place?
Congrats on making the decision though. Hopefully it will sell for what you are asking.

Anonymous said...

Why the move? I hope it all goes well, take it from Miranda, let everyone else do the work!