I have been meaning to post for a few days, lots has been going on in our life.
We spent last thursday night in the emergency with Jonah after he had a fall in our kitchen and began throwing up with a fever, but it ended up being a viral infection. He had to see the dentist on friday because of his fall, he loosened one of his two front teeth, but he hopes it will harden back up and he took an x-ray and there seemed to be no damage to his adult teeth. Jonah had the runs all weekend and finally yesterday started to get back on track but has passed the infection on to Keith!
On Monday we had an offer on the house and was SOLD on Tuesday!! Less than 2 weeks, boy was it stressful though. Now we must find something! It is hard looking at other places, I love our home so much it is hard to picture ourselves somewhere else. The money, and time off (for me) will be worth it.
27 weeks pregnant! 91 days to go
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS on selling your house! I am so happy for you. I am praying that you will find a perfect new place. It's nice to have a fresh start in a new place but it is hard to not miss the old one. Isabelle still asks for her old house all the time.
Congrats on selling your house - 'cause once you sell, it's just a house. Good Luck on finding yourselves a new home - 'cause the one you find you will make your home.
Glad to hear everything is going well. 2 boys - a perfect family to me!
Congrats on the sale of your house. Now where are you going to look? The park or in Edmonton? Keep us updated. I hope everybody starts to feel better soon .
Yay for selling your house. Hopefully you will find a new home soon. Take care.
I think it's time for some belly pics! :)
Congrats to you guys! I will be praying you find something new quickly:)
Post a Comment