Ok, so I knew I didn't want a summer baby before I got pregnant but we didn't exactly think we would get pregnant the first month off the pill, I mean we knew we could but our chances were low, and of course I was thrilled the little boy wanted to join our family so bad:) Which means I am going to be pregnant in July, I am somewhat relieved that I will hopefully be without child for most of AUGUST!! The past two days have given me a taste of what I am going to go through. I was hot when preggo with Jonah but it was -30 so it was okay, but +30 is horrible! I can't sleep well now anyway becasue of hip and rib pain and I am just starting the 3rd trimester. I have been bringing ice packs to bed because I feel like I am on fire. Keith says he is just fine with our ceiling fan on, but it isn't doing anything!!
Anyway enough complaining for now, I am doing well otherwise in the preggo department, gaining weight fast now as most of it is just baby. I have to go get the gestational diabetes test done this week before I forget. I get to drink that nice sweet orange drink, I hope all is well, I have been a pee-aholic this time from the very beginning, hope it is just the pressure from baby not diabetes. Then next week I go back for a check-up so we'll know more then.
We still have not found a house:( We have to be out by end of June and I will be done working at the beginning of JUNE!! Please keep praying we find the right house in the coming days so I don't freak any more than I already am! I think God really wants me to rely on Him right now. Which He normally prefers us to do ALWAYS anyway!
Jonah goes back to dentist tomorrow to check on his teeth, the one is turning grey.
Chow.
3 comments:
I will pray that you get a house soon! "Don't worry about anything, but in prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." God will make a way!
I don't envy you with the hot weather being so pregnant - although I would LOVE to see some sun here in Newfoundland!!! Send some our way!
Oh my goodness I sooo understand how you feel about the heat. I feel so bad for you. At least I won't be pregnant much longer. You poor girl. Maybe your new house will be a little coller. Praying that the right place comes along and everything goes well.
Hey now, If you get Diabetes you could be super cool like B!!!
Come join the club! JK I hope you don't have it, it's not as glamorous as it sounds! lol
Big B
Post a Comment