Friday, May 19, 2006

HOUSE!

Well we bought a house! I came across it yesterday because it was reduced after being on the market for 13 days and we went and saw it after lunch and put an offer on it at supper and it has been accepted and it is ours, we will be having the inspection on tuesday but I can now breathe as we just have to pass time now. We are in a great area, it is going to work out real well. We will have things to do on the house but we had to grab it now, not much is coming up right now in the right areas and within our price range! We can't move in until July 15th but it may be earlier, the children being cared for in the home can't get into their place until then but will notify us if anything changes. SO for now we will be out of our place by the 27th of June and will be 'homeless' for about 2 1/2 weeks (we will be staying with our parents!). Kind of sucks but we will have the money from our sale and will have no bills. I will also be 36 weeks preggo when we get possession, lots of work to do right away to get the baby's room ready and I have baby clothes to wash and go through but I know I will have help.

Jonah went back to the dentist today and he thinks his teeth are healing fine, his gums look healthy and the tooth is a little discolored but he said it looks like just from the trauma not a dying tooth, which is good. He goes back again in 2 weeks to make sure there has been no damage, but so far it looks like it will be okay, no gap mouth for my 2 year old(I hope!)
For those of you who missed my previous post: Jonah fell running into our kitchen 2 weeks ago and smashed his two front teeth.

Until next time...Chow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy that you found a house! Where is it? what is it like? How exciting!!!